Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Greetings! First let me tell you my purpose here.

After two years of teaching myself how to start internet businesses, I have finally cracked the "code" and found my way. I can now literally have a business idea and follow it through to launch in a short period of time.
Though there are a lot of ecommerce instructors out there, it is always the path one must take to learn who and what to learn and to believe. As I make my journey through the good and the bad, the failures and the successes, I hope you will follow me along side while I bear it all to save someone else the pain of struggling--to avoid my mistakes or decide if my successes are repeatable. Only an entrepreneur would think that a lousy climb up the ladder would be "fun". Keep me balanced and maybe somewhere along the way, I can be your boost when you need it or your reason to say "I told you so" and not have it backfire on you.
Till the next reason to post......seek whatever you desire.
Jay

No comments: