Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finding Products Wholesale the Easy Way

Boy, did that title make me think--never have I thought of locating wholesale suppliers for my business an easy task. Until this last week.

The A#1 problem that ANY one has on the first day is "what the heck do I sell?" followed closely by the next question "what the heck is selling?". I have found more than just a tool for discovering both answers.

In the past, I bought every $47 software that came my way, touted as the savior of my search for wholesale products and suppliers. I admit, the first ones got me a leg up over doing everything manually, if there is such a thing. I was able to determine a few niches that looked promising but only after giving the software up to several hours to sweep the internet and give me results--often not very useful and tedious to wait for.
Then there was the one that based its data on what was selling on eBay. Well, while there are a lot of people making great sales with that model, I am just not an eBay person (comments welcomed but I am not ready to be converted :-).

Flash forward to this week and picture my astonished face when I got a series of videos from my old friends at World Wide Brands...and how I must have wanted to look over my shoulder and see if these guys were listening to me grumble about my product searches. They have completely filled in the blanks (my head still has plenty of blanks but at least these were filled to overflowing!), giving me not only the tools to find what to sell and what sells, but the tremendous amount of support is more than I have ever seen. They have been there all along but very quietly raising a voice I was grateful to be hearing (or should that be seeing since it came by way of video?). Just the blog posts alone contained an entire webinar or ecourse on getting started the best way possible in making money online.
But the reason for my ravings and accolades will be obvious when you read the blog posts or see the videos. And forgive me for telling you so late--the Whole$ale training and resource addition to the membership is on SALE today. I wish I could have given you a heads up sooner but I am not an internet marketer who jumps on the "get it before it's gone" bandwagon. This is definitely a personal recommendation. At the very least, get the membership info. It is worth gold.
If you really have struggled as I have to figure out the mystery of getting products to sell, especially those that are NOT info products someone is pushing, you owe it to yourself to listen to what this company has to offer.
I give it an A#1 approval rating...
Check it out here.

No comments: